Rescheduling & Cancellation Policies


Free Discovery Sessions

We kindly ask that you notify us 24 hours in advance if you need to reschedule or cancel your session.  Modern Consciousness, LLC reserves the right to reschedule or cancel sessions if necessary but will make every attempt to keep scheduled appointments.

Coaching, Consulting & Mentoring Programs

Each program specifies the frequency and duration of meetings, and that information is known, shared, and agreed upon enrollment.  The program will be conducted by phone, in person or via online video conferencing as determined by Modern Consciousness, LLC.  Pre-payment is required prior to scheduling.

The Client may cancel enrollment in a program by providing written notice at least 48 hours in advance of the first scheduled session.   A refund of 85% will be provided for cancellations with at least 48 hours of advance written notice and the client agrees that the remaining 15% is non-refundable.  Should the client decide to cancel with less than 48 hours notice but prior to the first session, a refund of 50% will be provided and the client agrees that the remaining 50% is non-refundable.  There are no refunds once a program commences.

For all scheduled sessions, please be courteous and provide at least 24 hours advance notice to reschedule.

Modern Consciousness, LLC retains the right to cancel a client’s enrollment in a program at any time and will issue a prorated refund for the unused portion of the program calculated solely by Modern Consciousness, LLC plus a 15% administrative fee.

Please allow at least 24 hours from the receipt of your request to process your return or exchange. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company.


Modern Consciousness, LLC
July 2023