What is conscious living?
It is living on purpose.
It’s about developing a better understanding of yourself and others.
It’s about taking control of your thoughts, emotions, and beliefs to create the life you were born to live rather than being in a perpetual state of reaction and stress.
It’s about you reclaiming your power and not allowing others to control your happiness, joy and peace of mind.
It’s about the freedom to be you and love you!
We chose our name purposefully as it is our mission to promote conscious living in the modern world™; so what do we mean by consciousness?
(After all, one of our primary teachings is the importance of aligning definitions in conversations.)
- The state of being awake and aware of one’s surroundings
- One’s ability to understand what is happening around them
- Having the mental faculties fully alive
- A person’s mind and thoughts; known to oneself
- Aware of what one is doing
Our goals and programs are designed to help you achieve a fulfilling life; one in which you act with conscious awareness as opposed to reacting without deliberate thought. It’s about ruling your mind instead of allowing it to rule you. It’s about living a heart-centered life in which you make choices that honor your needs and values.
How do we do this? By raising your awareness about:
- What drives your default automatic processes
- The thoughts you have most often
- The beliefs you hold
- Your values
- And how all of this (and more) influences every aspect of your life including your behavior, your happiness, your well-being, and your relationships.